Photos My first Battle Mistress!

snwbrdr202

Gold Member
I have owned quite a few Battle Mistresses in the past decade, but this was my first :cool: Original CG saber ground Fat Fusion Battle Mistress in urban crinkle coat and blue/red g-10 mags with penetrator tip! “No regrets” except for selling this beauty back in 2009. Such a unique color combo and a true beast at 0.32”. I don't know what it is about this particular model and combination but man it just feels right; feels oldschool at this point. There are few things that I will be taking to the grave, but I think I’ll take this Mistress and the Battle Rat (and the Baer and the Hi Power)! Pictures really don't do her justice...

Massive thanks to a generous hog. Best wishes overseas!

getfileattachment-jpg.932334

getfileattachment-1-jpg.932335

Attachments

• GetFileAttachment.jpg
    GetFileAttachment.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 343
  • GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 338
A fine addition to the family indeed.:thumbsup: That was a great score! By the time I saw it I was about a half day to late. Which in Busse Exchange time is like half a lifetime :rolleyes:

Sweet score !!! It couldn’t have found a better home :) Congrats !!!!

This blade is epic and great score for sure.

Last edited:
Awesome FFBM!! Congrats!!

FFBM/FBM...Arguably the sexiest and bad ass looking Busse ever made.. that blade shape with that fusion handle was like the planets aligning.. just look at the silhouette of that blade sometime, no matter how many knives you have..a small spark of desire will still leap in your heart.

Nice score B, I seen it go up on the ex and you were quite fast on the trigger. :thumbsup: Beat her...err... I mean love her with pride my friend. ;)

Nice snag,Br. You grabbed it just a few minutes before I saw it. Ready for those Zombies now.

I have owned quite a few Battle Mistresses in the past decade, but this was my first :cool: Original CG saber ground Fat Fusion Battle Mistress in urban crinkle coat and blue/red g-10 mags with penetrator tip! “No regrets” except for selling this beauty back in 2009. Such a unique color combo and a true beast at 0.32”. I don't know what it is about this particular model and combination but man it just feels right; feels oldschool at this point. There are few things that I will be taking to the grave, but I think I’ll take this Mistress and the Battle Rat (and the Baer and the Hi Power)! Pictures really don't do her justice...

Massive thanks to a generous hog. Best wishes overseas!

getfileattachment-jpg.932334

getfileattachment-1-jpg.932335

I have that exact same knife. I was probably the one who bought it from you!

Back