My first broken CS

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
Had a few last night and totally forgot this happened:( We had some family over and put the extra leaf in the dining room table, so was longer than normal. Was walking by and I guess the clip caught the corner of the table just right and snap! Didn't even realize it until I heard it hit the floor. Really like how the clip is as wide as the handle, so it becomes part of the handle. But being plastic does have its downside. At least it's replaceable.

Cold Steel Knives Cold Steel Knives is this a part you can send out, or would I have to send the knife in?

img_5541x-jpg.1196989

img_5542x-jpg.1196990

Submitted a parts request on the website...fingers crossed

Don't feel too bad, I've broken steel clips like this too. Spyderco, and a few others.

Had a few last night and totally forgot this happened:( We had some family over and put the extra leaf in the dining room table, so was longer than normal. Was walking by and I guess the clip caught the corner of the table just right and snap! Didn't even realize it until I heard it hit the floor. Really like how the clip is as wide as the handle, so it becomes part of the handle. But being plastic does have its downside. At least it's replaceable.

Cold Steel Knives Cold Steel Knives is this a part you can send out, or would I have to send the knife in?

img_5541x-jpg.1196989

img_5542x-jpg.1196990

It happens to the best of us. Email cameron. I submitted 3 of those parts request over the course of months when I broke the clip on my Ti lite. Cameron had it to me in less then a week

Replacement received and installed. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
Guess I'll try sending an email again...tried a few months back when Cameron started posting with no reply or clips showing up:(

Nothing in the mail yet:(
I personally hand write and send out all the clips to the members in this forum. Either you've got a mail thief, or your mail person doesn't want you to have things from us. Let me send out the third left handed set for you and hope this one gets there.

I personally hand write and send out all the clips to the members in this forum. Either you've got a mail thief, or your mail person doesn't want you to have things from us. Let me send out the third left handed set for you and hope this one gets there.
Our mail goes into locked boxes, and these are the only items I can think of that haven't arrived...but thank you for trying again:)

I'll pm you the address here again just in case.

Back