My first Busse arrived yesterday!

Great first impression! Now I can wait for the three A2TGM's I ordered to arrive along with the Park Ranger. Oh.....and I am also on the wait list for a full size A2TG
41B5B806-7C93-444C-ABBF-E5F705CA258C.jpg

x6WJ3H3.jpg

41B5B806-7C93-444C-ABBF-E5F705CA258C.jpg

Last edited:
Nice--welcome to the madness! I'd tell you to run and never come back here again, but it's too late for you, clearly. :D

..... said the spider to the fly !! :D :D

Welcome to our own special kind of madness mate !!! At least here we are all a little touched !!
Yeah Right TOUCHED...I can walk away at any time...NO Problem:rolleyes::D

Congratz man!
Now, just get hooked up with Imgur and you'll be gtg with your pics. Anything but photobucket.

I want to know how many people who love knives, and find Busse, do not end up on the slippery side of the slope trying to run uphill and away from the madness only to find themselves running in place or getting sucked ever deeper into the hog traugh!!! I know I caught the insanity pretty quick.

I went with the A2 offerings which I would probably not have done usually, and I justified by saying that I can hone my etching/stripping and hand-smoothing skills and give them as potential gifts to friends and family who appreciate these Knives since I have introduced them. Or just sell them on the X. Problem is with the gift deal, is that I have talked up INFI so much, that they might feel snubbed!!!

Back