My first Busse arrives!

Just got my first Busse today, a Desert Warfare Tan Mean Street. I have to say I am impressed with it. Having never seen a Busse before other than in photos, I was surprised with the sturdiness of this knife, mainly due to the blade thickness, although the blade grind is such that it looks like it should cut well. It looks indestructible. I have an urge to hammer it about an inch into an oak tree and then do pull-ups on it.
I'm partial to smaller knives and this is just what I was looking for to use for backpacking. It has a nice heft in the hand. Can't wait to try it out.
Now my attention is already turned to my next Busse. Those new Badger-E's sound mighty nice. And of course the folder. Andy, I am on the list for the folder aren't I?
And speaking of Andy, thanks for the great customer service! I spoke with him yesterday at almost 4 PM and the knife was on my doorstep before noon today. And he patiently answered all my questions. If only all retail businesses operated this way.
Andy, thanks again.

Bill

Nothins like holdin a Busse!......When i bought my Badger, the shop owner had the Mean Street,BA and the Police Rec. When i started looking for a knife, i was looking for a folder and wanted to spend 70 or 80 bucks. I looked at all the knives in the shop and kept coming back to the BA, that thing just felt sooooo sweet. At the time i had never heard of Busse knives. Or new of there repatation. I went home and rolled quarters and robbed peter to pay paul! and headed back to the shop with my 180 bucks and bin smilin ever since!!!
smile.gif

Nothins like holdin a Busse!......When i bought my Badger, the shop owner had the Mean Street,BA and the Police Rec. When i started looking for a knife, i was looking for a folder and wanted to spend 70 or 80 bucks. I looked at all the knives in the shop and kept coming back to the BA, that thing just felt sooooo sweet. At the time i had never heard of Busse knives. Or new of there repatation. I went home and rolled quarters and robbed peter to pay paul! and headed back to the shop with my 180 bucks and bin smilin ever since!!!
smile.gif

Back