My first Busse: NO or SJ???

I've also strapped my larger blades to my pack, but I've come to that I prefer to have it where I easily can reach it with my pack on. This means, like you mentioned, that I need the knife to hang a little low so it doesn't interfere with the packs waistbelt. But is it possible to make the standard cordura sheath that comes with the Busses hang like that? And do you have any idea of how much a sheath like the one I described would cost if I wanted another sheath for my forthcoming (as soon as my wallet allows it) Busse?

Lars

The standard sheath that came with my Satin Jack is actually pretty good. It hangs low enough so as not to interfere with my pack, but high enough that I'm not bending over to pull the knife out. I'm very happy with the basic sheath.

lesj2.jpg

Beautiful picture of a beautiful knife! Your LE Satin Jack looks like a piece of art! And maybe that's just what it is! The sheath looks good to, and if it doesn't interfere with your pack, it must be perfect! Thank you very much for all the help!
I'll be back on the forum tomorrow!

Lars

Hmmmm.....maybe I should call my old Grandma and ask her if she wants to sponsor my first Busse....I'll guess she'll need a little convincing.....but I'm usually really good at that stuff :D

Back