My first Chris Reeves Knife.

nick681

Gold Member
My Large Sebenza that I bought from PONTIAKER arrived to day in the mail today. Thankfully the knife didn't take all that long to arrive.
Having never seen or handled a Chris Reeves Knife in person, I am really inpressed with the Sebenza. I had always admired the One Piece line and after hearing how much everyone here likes their Sebenzas and sseing pictures I decided I had to have one. I intend to put it to good use. It is just too nice a knife to let sit in a drawer.

------------------
Arguing with a GRUNT is like wrestling with a pig. Everyone gets dirty and the little pig loves it.

Congrats and welcome to the fold
biggrin.gif

Please note that there is only one S in the name Chris Reeve.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ThomM (edited 04-26-2000).]

Wise choices all around. Enjoy!

------------------
It's only a mistake if you fail to learn from it!

Hooah! And it won't be your last CRK knife either. They're addicting. Don't forget to dummy cord that folder, soldier.
wink.gif

-Greg

I just got my first CRK too! It's also a Large Plain Sebenza. I can't put this knife down. I never thought I'd carry a $300+ knife as a daily user, but how can you not? Now I've got to save up again for that Project I I've wanted for the last 10 years.
Troy

Congrats...

I've had mine for only a few weeks...today...I took a big step. I tried it without the lanyard....
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by LynnBob (edited 04-27-2000).]

For the last four years, I've carried one folder or another, a BM AFCK, a BM eclipse, a Spyderco Military. I've owned a Sebenza but because of it's cost, I stored it away to take on deployment. Since I am retired from the Army now, I sold the other knives and started carrying my Sebenza. I should have done this long ago! I always thought I wouldn't like a tip up carry, and I still don't with most other knives, but I wear jeans most of the time in my job as a food scientist, and the Sebenza clips to my right front pocket, near the side seam in my jeans. The blade is trapped between the handle and the seam and cannot open. I don't know if Chris meant to do this but it works perfectly for me. Here I wasted several years carrying lesser folders when I had the best right in my "go bag."

I apologize to Chris Reeve for not realizing what I had!

Regards,

Bruce Woodbury (Caldwell, not too far away!)

Glad to hear you got it so soon, must have been hard to wait over there! And welcome to the forums.

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

Back