My first Gossman Knives

Well after checking out a few PSK knives at a recent Wilderness and Survival meet and greet in CT, I knew I had to have one of these knives. Scott was kind enough to Send several PSK's to raffle off, I unfortunately was not one of the Lucky people to take one home.:( So when I returned home I ordered mine. Shortly after I was able to land a WTK on the fore sale forums here.:thumbup:
I just got them!! My first impression was, Damn these are sharp:D They are even better than I remembered and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to get them out in the woods and beat the crap out of them, Thanks Scott, great Job:thumbup::thumbup:
Gossmanblades024.jpg

First the PSKjr
IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x13/bedguy/Gossmanblades010.jpg[/IMG]
Gossmanblades021.jpg

Gossmanblades019.jpg

Gossmanblades020.jpg

Last edited:
I love the kydex for the WTK. Notice the clip, it swivels and allows for angled carry, easy for drawing accross the body. Great idea Scott:thumbup:
It also has plenty of eyelits to lash it to a pack!
Gossmanblades014.jpg

Gossmanblades015.jpg

That's an awesome pair! The WTK looks great in hand.

The more micarta handled Gossman knives I see, the happier I am that my PSK came with pre-drilled holes. Not anytime soon, but someday my PSK will return back to Scott for some love handles. ;)

I miss the edge that came on the PSK when I first got it. I tried to do some stropping on cardboard but I dulled it more (it's my first convex knife). It seems to have a very small burr. After school finals, I'm going to my local tandy store to pick up some leather and make a proper strop.

Thanks for posting Tony. I like the spring clip idea. It works great for carrying the knife on anything you can think of to clip it onto.
Scott

Very nice score. The WTK is on my want list. I keep waking up at night with images of one with stag handle:)

Hey Scott, when it does come time to sharpen these guys, can I use the BRKT leather strop and stropping compound, or do you recommend another method.
Thanks again,
Tony

Hey Scott, when it does come time to sharpen these guys, can I use the BRKT leather strop and stropping compound, or do you recommend another method.
Thanks again,
Tony

I don't know what Scott recommends but I have two PSKs and the strop/compound method works extremely well on them. I used it on the PSK Sr. when I got it too.

Awesome score! :thumbup:
Thanks for posting the pics.

Beautiful work there Scott.

Back