My first NWA

Just received this today. This is my first Nick Allen blade. I wasn't in the market for anything in particular but I really wanted to check out Nicks work. I contacted Nick and asked him if he had anything just "laying around the shop". When he sent me the picture of this new model it was an easy sale. The only spec I have is a 5/32 A-2 blade. OAL 7 1/2"

The longer I handle this the more comfortable it becomes. The best way for me to describe it is like a well fitting shotgun. When I pick this up "it's there". It automatically sits perferct in MY hand.

Dave

Sorry about bad cell phone pics. Need a camera but would rather spend money on knives.

SU1HMDQxOTAtMjAxMDEyMjktMTI1MC5qcGc-1.jpg

SU1HMDQxOTMtMjAxMDEyMjktMTI1NS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDQxOTEtMjAxMDEyMjktMTI1MS5qcGc.jpg

ooohh... that's a beauty... nice score...:thumbup: Nick's work is top notch..

Thanks for posting Dave, I really like that one myself:D I had in mind that this would be a great caping knife so I figured on simply calling it (caping knife) naming these things is getting very difficult:eek:

I plan on making a good number more of these too. As I want one for myself.

Thanks again
Nick:)

That thing is cool and functional looking, I like it. I can definitely see a hunter getting a lot of use out of it, but it also looks like a cool backpacking/field knife.

Count me in... Providing the timing and price are right.. Black w/ orange liners. Either that or tiger stripe with a contrast liner.... Oooh la la

Thanks everyone. I've picked this up dozens of times in the last two days and it just falls in place. It's amazing. One heck of a handle Nick!! One heck of a blade!!

Dave

Back