My first pro series... A Turbulence

Discussion in 'Galyean Pro Series Knives' started by 3migo, Oct 10, 2013.

1. 3migo

3migo

Feb 23, 2013
    It's time to blow some fresh breath into this subforum. I've lusted after a Galyean pro series knife for a very long time, every time I would see one for sale I was either too slow, or couldn't afford it, until earlier this week. I got the notification that a pro series Turbulence had just been listed and I immediately said "I'll take it!". Fast forward a few days, and it's finally here, and oh man was the wait worth it. This knife is one of the most incredibly well made knives I have ever had the pleasure of owning. At first, I thought that having to carry tip-down would bother me, but with this knife I can deal with it, because every other bit of it is perfection. Now to only collect a pro series JYD and Lahar...Anyone got a #11 that they'd be willing to part with so I can match? :p Enough of my chatter, it's time for some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SSonnentag

SSonnentag Stay Sharp! Platinum Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Congrats on finding one of the best flippers in existence. I have 8 of Tim's knives and they're all awesome.

3. stillsurfing05

stillsurfing05

Dec 13, 2009
    Just got my first one and freaking love it...best flipper I've ever used! That's one of the reasons I had to sell the rassenti to you. It's a keeper!

4. Mad_Maxx

Mad_Maxx

Nov 29, 2007
    great score! I hope to get one too, one day