My First Reblade

That red spacer is almost maroon isn't it?
Gig em ever chance you get.
Nice work, did you re-blade to get the drop point? I've always liked the look of a drop point.

As close to maroon as I could get! I did this to achieve drop-pointdom only, but took advantage of the opportunity to try out some new scales while at it. Just love the look of a drop point on a 112. It follows the lines of the frame so nicely!

Thanks. The hair looked dark. Did you just remove the entrails? DM

David,
Most of the deer I've dressed have been done with a 112. From gut to quarter. I've tinkered with 110s lately, and even a skinner or two. But, I'm still just fine if I dance with who brung me...and that's my 3 dot 112 my Dad gave me a long time ago!

Last edited:
David,
Most of the deer I've dressed have been done with a 112. From gut to quarter. I've tinkered with 110s lately, and even a skinner or two. But, I'm still just fine if I dance with who brung me...and that's my 3 dot 112 my Dad gave me a long time ago![/QUOTE]

I'm with you on the love for the 112. I like the 110 it is great in every way, but the 112 finds it's way into my hand and feels great there. for me it's the Vantage, 112, 110.

Very Nice work!!
Looks like some of Sitflyer has rubbed off on you!

You can't swing a dead cat in here without hitting a knife-mangler.

Now there's another one!!!

:D

It looks almost like the 112/450 build out..Verrry,Verrrrry,Nice! I would be proud to have one like that in my rare/odd/1of1/proto collection..Are they a labor of love??

Back