1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

My first SAK just came in

Discussion in 'SwissBianco' started by ostanley99, Jul 28, 2016.

1. ostanley99

ostanley99 Banned BANNED

Jul 1, 2016
    This is my first thread in the SwissBianco forum. I ordered a Super Tinker as a sheeple friendly addition to my everyday carry and it just came in. I don't have pictures yet because my internet is too slow to put it on an image sharing site. But, I'm sure most of the people have some experience with this specific knife

2. NMpops

NMpops

Aug 9, 2010
    Good choice for a daily carry SAK.

3. bloody_pawprint

bloody_pawprint Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2015
    good choice! that was my first as well. I tend to go between that, and my black recruit, for daily carry.

4. FelineGirl

FelineGirl

Jul 5, 2016
    Congrats! In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with a Super Tinker! :thumbup:

I'm a big fan of the Climber, Spartan, Tourist, Recruit, Pioneer, and Farmer. I'm usually carrying one of those. Pretty much any SAK is awesome!

5. BeOurProtector

BeOurProtector

Feb 10, 2014
    sheeple LOVE saks lol. Enjoy it!

6. AntDog

AntDog

Apr 3, 2001
    You sure came alive after a quite lengthy period of dormancy. Lol

People love SAKs.

7. BeOurProtector

BeOurProtector

Feb 10, 2014
    'Did we just become best friends???'

8. Krav

Krav Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 6, 2013
    I carry a mechanic for work, one of the most valuable tools for me in a nice small package. Congradulations on your super tinker. It's a breeze to keep a good working edge on SAK. 👍