MY FIRST THROWER!!! (pic heavy ;) )

build myself a target, where? in my appartment?

but I'll look around for a dead tree next time

i hate typing so i'll stick to using chatlanguage, that minimizes typing efficiently

Maximizes right?

More people will take you seriously if you try to use proper syntax, grammar, and spelling.

You should be able to build a cheap and lightweight target that you can drag out to your usual throwing place and practice on.

The more you piss on your freedoms the more likely you are to have them taken away.

"make yourself a target" lol

no, i ment minimizes the amount of typing efficiently

nah i have to be serious enough about using correct english at college when writing boring technical papers the academici like, this place is to relax from all that, nvm if it looks retarded

Wow I had some hope half way down this room,that it wasn't as bad as it seemed, but by the bottom I had lost all faith in my hope. Seriously, being contrary for the sake of being contrary is always easy to see as the juvenile act of need for attention it is, and the only thing that is as sad as that,honest people feeding into the ploy laid by said juvenile.
I would like to point out however that the first person that mentioned the tree, made nephildevil show the value of a favorite quote, "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln

That goes both for the one speaking with ignorance and those lending creedence by offering inteligent dialogue, or support,thereby casting their pearls before swine.

Quilp

oh just shut up, overly emotional wiseass, i found a dead tree long time ago and use that instead.

pffffff

So you think,...oh sorry try to think and all you can come up with is somthing about the tree? I couldn't give two beer farts in a whirlwind about the trees, I just think you like to sound like a tool, or don't realize how rude it seems when you don't at least say thanks to the people who try to help you, a neophyte, obvious beginner, and seemingly uncaring individual who doesn't have the sense god gave a New York rat.
Soooo since I have grown tired of explaining myself, and I am sure it is going to do absolutly nothing. I take my leave of your string and hope an education finds you , since you couldn't find one with a map and a blood hound.
Quilp

That cold steel knife is hard to control! Their other throwers are much smoother in flight.

I have the older True Flight Throwers from CS and I like them better than the newer ones. Shorter and less paracord wrap. They seem to spin better for me. Just MHO...

Oh, and hi, not new the boards, but new to this forum.

whatever quilp whatever...

i have no other throwers to compare it with yet, and i really feel like i shud get me another CS one, any favs in their range?

Wow I had some hope half way down this room,that it wasn't as bad as it seemed, but by the bottom I had lost all faith in my hope. Seriously, being contrary for the sake of being contrary is always easy to see as the juvenile act of need for attention it is, and the only thing that is as sad as that,honest people feeding into the ploy laid by said juvenile.
I would like to point out however that the first person that mentioned the tree, made nephildevil show the value of a favorite quote, "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln

That goes both for the one speaking with ignorance and those lending creedence by offering inteligent dialogue, or support,thereby casting their pearls before swine.

Quilp
Ha ha eat your own words you got banned.:D:D:D:D

yeah indeed with that abraham lincoln quote there the irony of it all is just hilarious

lmao!

Actually I think that quote is attributed to Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain.

Back