My growing Busse family

What a terrible, sad collection.

I'm not jealous at all....I'm not jealous....at all. I swear I don't want all of them sent to me right now....please.

I probably will from now as I've changed the storage for them, in the past they were kinda in groups so just never had all of them out at once.

No, no small Busse's, only the big stuff from Busse appeals to me, though I have thought about picking up one the steak knife style Busse blades :)
VERY nice collection! :cool:
The Busse Steak knife is a great slicer with a .090" thick hollow ground blade.

Nice set!

I do wish more folks would post their collections. So many good knives out there now.

Nice set!

I do wish more folks would post their collections. So many good knives out there now.

I used to do things like that. Then I thought about the story of poor old King Hezekiah. (2 Kings 20:12-19; Isaiah 39) He was feeling a bit under the weather, and some Babylonian envoys brought him a "get well soon" card. Then dumb old Hezekiah thought he'd impress the envoys by showing them all his cool stuff. Didn't work out so well for old King Hezekiah, or at least not for his kids. Babylonians ended up with some pretty cool stuff, though.

Cases, need a few :)

The larger one is a 1700 as well as some 1510's though I mainly have them in draws nowadays.
That makes sense. I was scratching my head trying to figure out how you fit all those things into the pictured case :confused:

Cheers guys :)

I added another one to the collection with the recent TGULB. I think that brings it up to an even 20 :)

Back