My knife collection.

Ok, I lied. This is my whole collection:
98e1c511-77af-4d0f-8ed5-a9ea23ada005-jpeg.113127

(Plus a GoPro HERO6 Black and a G-Shock GD350 3403. ;))

I am also missing a few inexpensive folder. (And the OldTimer) But as I said all these are cheap.

I am going to talk to my parents tonight, (I know I said I would do it like 3 days ago - it’s been busy...) and see if I can get the Leek. :)
Some of those look to be at least as big as the Link you couldn't get because of the size. Might be worth measuring them to see and, if it is, mentioning that the Link is no bigger if you still had feelings for that one.

A lot of those look to be at least as big as the Link you couldn't get because of the size. Might be worth measuring them to see and mentioning that the Link is no bigger if you still had feelings for that one.
That was exactly my point to my parents... of course I haven’t talked to them yet. That will occur tonight.

I’m not so sure if I want a Kershaw any more, or a SA’d knife for that matter. It has come up, that flippers are better?

Speaking of flippers, what actually defines a “flipper”? Is it an easy to open knife that isn’t spring assisted? That you can just “flip” open?

That was exactly my point to my parents... of course I haven’t talked to them yet. That will occur tonight.

I’m not so sure if I want a Kershaw any more, or a SA’d knife for that matter. It has come up, that flippers are better?

Speaking of flippers, what actually defines a “flipper”? Is it an easy to open knife that isn’t spring assisted? That you can just “flip” open?
They have a tab that sticks out the back when closed like the ones you have on the left. Instead of using a spring, they have a harder detent (what holds the blade shut) so when you press on the tab the built up energy flips the blade open when you overcome the detent. They take longer to get the hang of than a SA but I don't know if it'd be fair to say either is objectively better than the other. More of a personal preference thing.

Back