My knives.

TKC

How long have you been collecting knives? You have a lot and I am just curious.

Suz,

I have to compliment you on a great collection of knives. - :thumbup::thumbup:

Take care.

Todd

P1140994_zps1bbe202d.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Suz!...........................if I may.

You have a fine collection there, one of the best tactical displays I've seen!

I enjoyed the show!

I was fortunate enough to meet Suz today and handle a good deal of the knives pictured here. About the best collection I have ever seen.....it would be very difficult to do any of these knives justice with pictures alone. Wonderful person, wonderful knives, it is that simple! :thumbup: :)

Pix that are missing, for the most part (aside for Photobucket glitches.), are when I sell or trade a knife. If anyone was wondering. My Burke Rockstar & Begg Pantera went to new homes.

And that Pantera was quite the beastly folder. I would say that is the most incredible "large" folder I have ever handled. You didn't happen to send it to me, did you? :D ;) :D

I hate to repeat others, but those are some wonderful looking knives and awesome photography...bookmarked for when I start custom folder collecting.

I try not to go into the custom & handmade forums too often(can't go down that road now), but where do you find all these great makers?

I hate to repeat others, but those are some wonderful looking knives and awesome photography...bookmarked for when I start custom folder collecting.

I try not to go into the custom & handmade forums too often(can't go down that road now), but where do you find all these great makers?
Thank you kindly.

I get a lot of my knives directly FROM the maker. And those that I don't get from the maker, I get from a couple of custom knife dealers.

Gus did it again!! He made me a downsized Prisma, that is almost EXACTLY like my other Prisma. The only difference is the mosaic thumb stud is rounded off more on the little one. The box the the little Prisma came in is also a work of art. The blade is 3 inches of S30V. I will let the pix do the talking. Thanks for looking!
GTCDownsizedPrisamcopy.jpg

GTCLittlePrismaboxcopy-1.jpg

GTClittlePrismabox2copy.jpg

Last edited:
You've got me drooling again Suz! I love the work he does!

Since you have two.....;) (j/k :D :D)

Here is the newest one. I HAD to have it when I saw it on Mike Alsdorf's site; a Teardrop Jack, with ironwood. These ARE Mike's pix. I will take my own when it arrives. Thanks for looking.
AsldorfTeardropJackironwoodcopy.jpg

AlsdorfTeardropJackfrontshotcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the newest one. I HAD to have it when I saw it on Mike Alsdorf's site; a Teardrop Jack, with ironwood. These ARE Mike's pix. I will take my own when it arrives. Thanks for looking.

i had a feeling you grabbed that one!! :eek:

i was debating whether or not.....

crap!! its gone!!!

nice score suz! :thumbup:

It was sure a tough choice. I scored the ironwood one. Then the next day, I went back and snagged the Malachite Peanut.

you scored the peanut too???? what a beauty!!

i was looking at the two blade ironwood, but a little spendy for me right now.

Back