My latest email to Nepal. You may want to read it since it's from all of us.

From my experience in dealing with Art, he is really working hard on the khuks and loving it! He even sent me a picture of the stage right after he hardened it. He has tested it by chopping on osage orange and locust and has already sent it on it's way back to me.

He only does a couple shows a year from what he has told me. Next one is in Missoula Montana. This year it is July 19-21. Anybody who can make it, please see Art, thank him for all of us, and take a look at his work. He says that the other show he does is in Eugene, Oregon which is sometime in April. Last weekend was when it occurred this year. My folks live sorta near there, and I'll try really hard to make it next year to thank him in person.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my regenerated khuk, should be tomorrow or the next day.

Thank you, Art!!!! :) :)

Art is a true gentleman and a craftsman.

I have one on its way home from him also, it should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

I have already made plans to attend the Missoula show in July and intend to pass along the good words and maybe bring home some steel.

Note:If any other forumites can make it out, drop me a line and I'll buy you a Moose Drool in Missoula!

My wife has family in Hamilton. They never told US about a Moose Drool!!!

We went via Salmon, Idaho once, ( Elmer Keith's place is still there ) and we went via the cut off from Anaconda(?) once. We learned our lesson and have come and gone thru Missoula every time since.

I live in Orofino, which is on U.S. Hwy 12 about 175 miles west of Missoula. You pretty much have to drive past my house to get to Missoula from points west.

I've been known to buy a Moose Drool or two in Orofino as well.

:D

Back