My Matt Bailey knife Collection

I said I would post them so here they are.
CIMG0725.jpg

A few model 10's
CIMG0729.jpg

The halibuts and two halibut plus
CIMG0730.jpg

CIMG0732.jpg

And the others
CIMG0734.jpg

CIMG0733.jpg

Got enough halibuts??? Throw one this way! I love Matt's knives, I finally scored one not too long ago and its so nice I didn't want to use it! Nice collection though.

Nice collection of knives from not only a great maker, but a very nice person. You have done well, congrats.
Jim

The funny thing is I thought your collection would be bigger.;) I'll have to check, but I think I have 7-8 of his knives, but most are earlier knives. He's really got the hamon thing down now. Great looking collection.:thumbup:

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
No wonder they go so fast, you guy always hogging them. It seems like every time there is one on the exchange for me to agonize over, I have just recently spent my money on another knife.
Halibuts! awesome! you have too many!

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Wow NORCAL. I guess I lost track of how many went your way. I counted twenty, is that correct? I have a hard time finishing a knife and not putting a hamon on it. I even did a 5160 camp knife recently and shot for a hamon. It was a little less bold then 1095, but it is still visible. I am glad you like them. You own a good portion of my summer's work. Thanks again, you have always been great to deal with.

Thanks Matt... There are 21 of them in all..Your a great maker keep up the good work.. And I'm not done yet. :D

Rich