My Micarta and

me are now one:D,
Four days now I've had my Small,Insingo, Micarta inlay and I've relearned to open the CRK. It's all gravy now.
This is a great EDC, the Insingo blade is a great fit for me and what I do. The best feature is the Micarta, just sticks to my hand.

Thanks CRK!

Congrats! Ive got one that needs carrying but the plain jane 'singo has never let me down. ;)

me are now one:D,
Four days now I've had my Small,Insingo, Micarta inlay and I've relearned to open the CRK. It's all gravy now.
This is a great EDC, the Insingo blade is a great fit for me and what I do. The best feature is the Micarta, just sticks to my hand.

Thanks CRK!

Not to get off topic, but does this top your Sage 2 that you mentioned over in the Spydie forums? The reason I ask is because I'm a long time Spyderco devotee and just pulled the trigger on a Small Micarta Insingo (my first Sebenza) myself :)

Does not get any better!

001-32.jpg

I've had my large 21 carbon fiber for about a year now, carried it but never used it. The other day I had had enough of that and whittled a walking stick with it. After that I decided to see how it would slice news paper. Well, that test has since put the sebenza in my pocket everyday. I don't know why I didn't carry it sooner. I kind of wish I started with a plain so I would appreciate the cf, but I like it. I also wonder if the insingo would have been a better choice. 455$ on a knife isn't something I can do everyday so I made the best decision at the time that I could. I'm away at a house for 5 weeks. All I have for knives (excluding my wave and my Swisschamp) are the sebenza and an ESEE 4 in venom green.

d2,
The sage 2 is a great knife, but I guess I'm fickle, or:D I have too many knives, and/or I have more money:confused:

Back