My new BM 710 HS

SALTY

Gold Member
Those of you who know me around here know that it kills me to say this, as I am no fan of Benchmade buuuuuuuuuuut:

Just got a new BM 710 HS from Roger a Bayou LaForche (good people) and I have to say, there are no tool marks to speak of, lock-up is good, the blade is centered there is not really any blade wobble, the grinds are even to the eye and ... it's sharp!

It must be a knock-off. This can't be a real Benchmade. I am demanding an investigation.:eek:

A Benchmade without any obvious flaws? You must have gotten a bad one! I think you need to send me the knife so I can dispose of it properly. :rolleyes:

I think the 710 is a great knife. I absolutely love it. I could go on raving about it, but if they just made one a little shorter (but longer then the 705), I would carry one everyday.

Colorado doesn't like you to carry knives longer then 3.5". Denver doesn't like them longer then 3.0"..

Regardless. Great Knife!!!

Use it and enjoy it!!!.

Look, if BM keeps this up, it will only mean that we will have more time to pick on EKI!:p

It is one of the best folding hard use knives made. I've purchased four of 'em to date and all were flawless.

Back