My New Edc !!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Chris !!!!!!!!

I am SOOOO EXCITED... I just got my new CUSTOM small sebenza.... my picture taking and scanning abilities are not very good so I apologize in advance.... the colors run from purple mountains majesty to the calming yellows off the mountains.... and the red stone... man the scan does not do it justice.... I call her Calvary and introduce her here to the world first.....

Attachments

• calvary2.jpg
    calvary2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 957
That is a beautiful work of art

That is truly a great testament to our Lord and Savior , not to mention a awesome tool in spreading his word. Did you give CRK a drawing of what you wanted ?

Wow TallPaul,

I remember you sent me the picture for it while you were waiting but it came out better than I could have imagined.

That's truly a piece of art!

tallpaul,
That is just beautiful!
Definitely the first religious themed knife I've seen. We need to see more of that in our lives.
How did CRK get the stripes on the forward portion of the handle?
Or are they just an abberation of the camera?
Lenny

Thanks guys.... the design came to my mind as soon as I saw the mountain relief in another one. I almost immediately copyied the pic and went to a rough picture from ADOBE and e-mailed Anne. I then gave Chris the go ahead to make the changes to make it work,though he did not seem to make many.... I wanted the cross on the hill to represent the sacrifice of Christ, the rays of sun representing the hope of Christ, the red stone representing the Blood of Christ and I asked for the bird representing the Holy Ghost to be in there somewhere... The colors are outstanding!!!! I am truly excited. Lenny ,the strations/lines that you are asking about are from me scanning the knife and why I apollogized in advance for the poor scan- I was an am to excited to not show everyone this knife- I will try to get some better pictures up soon.... God Bless-paul

AGAIN to Anne and Chris Reeve- I thank you from my heart

Paul:
That is truly a work of art! Beautiful! Carry that baby proudly. The wood I got from you is great! I think I will get a damascus blade for that one. It may take a year or more but I got plenty of time. At blade show west CRK had a small left hand wood inlay with Delvin Thomas ladder damascus. Well you know I just couldn't let that one go. I think I have the market for left hand woodies largely to myself. Enjoy! :cool: :D

That is one beautiful knife!! I wish someone would commision Chris to make a run of a couple hundred of these {Hey Tom M., are you out there?). I'd save, scrimp, sell other knives to get one of these.

At least no one can tell you not to carry it in church!;)

Brigadier, I am workin on getting some more made... this was the first to see how well the design would actually work.... Now I've got to get ahold of Anne and see what I am gonna' do... As far as carrying to church- my small plain or wood is with me most services and I blessed one of my pastors with a cgg pheasant tail a while back, I also was sharpening a bunch of knives once the guys saw what my knives would do :D although it was a little odd carrying bags of old knives in and out of church..... Keep the feed back coming and I will be able to make a better decision concerning having more made....
thanks for the encouragement and God Bless-paul

<center>Now That should make a Righteous Cut!!
Nice Paul, so very nice, what a great idea!
Thanks for sharing, you should really send that to me, to get a decent scan of it of course....I'll return it...honest I will !;)
G2</center>

Paul;

I like it! If you have anymore made let me know early so I can start saving my money cuz I will be wanting one!

Let you light so shine...

:cool:

I'm not a huge fan of religious imagery -- or even decorated Sebs., but that is very, very nice.

Hey, thats rather nice!:p

Love the rough finish on the bottom of the handle, makes it look like stone rather than Ti. The Anodizing is very nice as well. How much would a specific design custom start at?:D

tallpaul
Very Nice!!!

If you're getting more PLEASE let me know how many pennies I have to save. That is one of the best understated, not in your face, witnessing tools I've seen.

Thanks

Back