• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

My new EDC

I have been carrying this guy for a bit and it has become and will be my main EDC as I can't find anything wrong with it. I've owned a few Sebenzas but I always wanted a Small Classic as an EDC and I finally shelled out the dough...I couldn't be happier as it is made as well as Mr. Reeve's Hollow Handled Knives. :)

1167281294-Sebenza_002.jpg

BTW, is this guy Snake Wood or Iron Wood or another?

congrats, that's not only a great looking sebbie but an excellent choice of an EDC :thumbup:

Nice knife! Looks like snakewood. One of the best things Chris did IMHO is add the inlays to the LE's and the classics. Neil at True North has a couple LH Classic inlay in snakewood that I'm trying real hard to resist.;)

Nice knife! Looks like snakewood. One of the best things Chris did IMHO is add the inlays to the LE's and the classics. Neil at True North has a couple LH Classic inlay in snakewood that I'm trying real hard to resist.;)

I'm eyeing the same two knives..........:D :D

Thanks! I like the left handed Seb although my more dominant hand is right. My CRK dealer, who was the FIRST North American dealer, has a LH, Small, Regular in BG-42 which I almost want to get because I am partially ambidextrous. The inserts on the Sebenza give it an old time look, which I really like as it has new age functioning to go along with it. :D

Back