1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

My new EDC

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by JTC3495, Nov 20, 2008.

1. JTC3495

JTC3495 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 3, 2008
    I got home last night and had a package waiting for me. This was some great turn around time, it only took two days for Andy to get this beauty to me. It came package nicely and was in excellent shape. The EDC is small and compact yet feels very solid in your hand. The shape of the perfectly finished handles fit my hand comfortably. There do not appear to be any hot spots and different grip styles are effortless. I took it out and tried some test cuts, it came sharp, but needed a little stroping to be shaving sharp. It is good to go now.

It came with an excellent JRE sheath. It rides just right when on your belt, a great compliment to this sweet little knife. I put it on and wore the combo for several hours while I was digging holes in my backyard for an upcoming concrete pour. By the end of the night I almost forgot the knife was on my side, very comfortable.

I will using this knife as my new EDC blade, I run an auto body shop so this knife be used to open boxes and pry interior parts off of cars. I am sure this sturdy little knife will serve me well. I took some pictures to demonstrate how the sheath rides and some different knife pictures. Thanks to Andy for this great little knife.

Attached Files:

2. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Very cool. I like the handle shape a lot.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Nice! I'm happy to see it getting used, and worn!!!

4. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Man that is a great blade design.

Congrats! And nice job as usual Andy!!!!!

5. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    Congrats on a great looking blade man!

6. Sharp Eye

Sharp Eye

Feb 21, 2008
    Another beautiful knife by Andy.
    Great score JTC3495, use it well.

7. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    that thing is cool man...:thumbup: i want one of those...:eek: they look like the perfect EDC knife.. i love the design...

8. rio

rio

Sep 13, 2006
    nice score , andy makes a nice knife , psssst don't tell him i said so:D

9. jds1

jds1

Jun 9, 2007
    Good choice, I really like mine as well. The blade size and handle shaping make it feel just right.

Jeff

10. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Dang, that is a beauty! Hmmmm (I've sworn off new knives this year!) Grrr