My new EDC

JTC3495

Gold Member
I got home last night and had a package waiting for me. This was some great turn around time, it only took two days for Andy to get this beauty to me. It came package nicely and was in excellent shape. The EDC is small and compact yet feels very solid in your hand. The shape of the perfectly finished handles fit my hand comfortably. There do not appear to be any hot spots and different grip styles are effortless. I took it out and tried some test cuts, it came sharp, but needed a little stroping to be shaving sharp. It is good to go now.

It came with an excellent JRE sheath. It rides just right when on your belt, a great compliment to this sweet little knife. I put it on and wore the combo for several hours while I was digging holes in my backyard for an upcoming concrete pour. By the end of the night I almost forgot the knife was on my side, very comfortable.

I will using this knife as my new EDC blade, I run an auto body shop so this knife be used to open boxes and pry interior parts off of cars. I am sure this sturdy little knife will serve me well. I took some pictures to demonstrate how the sheath rides and some different knife pictures. Thanks to Andy for this great little knife.

Attachments

• CIMG2990.jpg
    CIMG2990.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 75
  • CIMG2992.jpg
    CIMG2992.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG2993.jpg
    CIMG2993.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 69
  • CIMG2994.jpg
    CIMG2994.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 78
that thing is cool man...:thumbup: i want one of those...:eek: they look like the perfect EDC knife.. i love the design...

nice score , andy makes a nice knife , psssst don't tell him i said so:D

Good choice, I really like mine as well. The blade size and handle shaping make it feel just right.

Jeff

Back