My New Fingernail Cleaner from MMHW

Kodiak PA

Gold Member
This li'l guy has an 11" blade, spanish notches and is just the thing to clean the fingernails with. Notice the Spyderco Chinook for comparison. James Keating would be proud to own this. Ted Frizzel did the honors from Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works. The model is called the Integral Guard Fighter (IGF) and is just the thing to convince those pesky Kodiak bears that, perhaps, that salmon belongs to Mr. Kodiak PA.....heheheheh.

Whaca think?

Attachments

• igf.jpg
    igf.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 314
Heck, I'm short enough that I'd be able to clean my
toe nails without bending over with that beauty!

Nice comparison too!
G2

Nice, Greg. Civilian life must be being kind. ;) If you don't mind checking, what is the weight & where is the balance point? TIA.

Hey Greg. Nice knife! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the very last of the IGFs? (it was a limited run) I'm a little sad that I sold mine- that is one sweet pigsticker!

Brian,
I am not sure of the exact weight since I don't have a scale here, but it is lighter than my White River Bowie which is only 10" (only 10 inches:rolleyes: )since it doesn't have a heavy brass guard. It is surprisingly light for such a huge knife. The balance point is directly parallel with the Spanish notches.

John, don't dispare! Never say never when there is a secondary market. One word: Ebay! :D:D:D:D:D

Back