My new Gossman PSK

I know there are a hundred threads titled this same title. But I had to post after getting my new PSK in the mail. Man this thing is awesome. I cant wait to take it out and play with it. Its a 100 degrees down here in Texas, but I'm gonna have to brave the heat anyways and get outside with this baby.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

If anyone out there is still inquiring as to wether they want a Gossman, stop wondering and go get one, you wont be disappointed.

sweet! i was in the shop and watched scott finish, grind and sharpen this knife for you. he's a pro at what he does and nothing leaves his shop unless it's 100 per cent right on!

Nice catch there!

Brett

Oh hell yeah!!! It is shaving sharp. It hasn't left my pocket yet. My wife looked at me funny for taking it to the movies.

That's beautiful! Man all you guys and your GCM micarta PSK. I got to send my PSK back to Scott someday.

That sure looks good. The PSK looks amazing dressed up in micarta, but I'm not giving up my cord wrapped PSK for nuth'n or nobody:D

To each their own. I can't get over the quality of the leather and how perfect the firesteel and knife fit. I slept with the knife by my pillow. Is that strange

Man, where'd that leather come from??
That's a cool rig!

Don't wory about starting the umpteenth PSK thread. It's a normal reaction.:thumbup: Don't worry about the Missus' funny looks either. She'll eventually get used to it.:D

wow.. that is a cool little set up...congrats... :thumbup: the PSK's are great knives...

Jeff, the sheath came from Scotts. I think he got it from JRE. Its awesome, rides nice, perfect fit.

Yep, the sheaths are from JRE. They are making the leather for the micarta PSK knives from now on. Just put in another order. BTW, I've got a few PSK knives with these sheaths for sale in the for sale forum.
Scott

Last edited:
Scott, just curious, how much were the "Green canvas, plain sheath" ones going for?

$145.00 plus shipping. All are sold except for a black linen with ferro rod sheath. I'm out of JRE sheaths. Got another order in.
Scott

Back