My new hunter

Received my new Fiddleback Forge Hunter today from KSF. Amazing to say the least. Want to thank you Andy for another job well done! This is my first and won't be my last...

Last edited:
Received my new Fiddleback Forge Hunter today from KSF. Amazing to say the least. Want to thank you Andy for another job well done! This is my first and won't be my last...

Welcome to the club brother. As you already know, Andy's work is incredible, but be careful. He is constantly coming out with new models, materials and finishes, which makes resisting additional purchases an exercise in futility.

Which did you get? The batch I sent to KSF was really something special IMO. Which handle was it?

It was the natural canvas over black canvas micarta. Beautiful workmanship, can't say enough...next pay day I plan on purchasing one of those nessmuck's if they are still around. Or I could go direct to you...but I know you have your hands full with alot of orders...

A purchase from KSF is a purchase from me, so don't feel obligated to go through me. But I'll be happy to take your order if they don't have what you really fancy.

What I really fancy is a woodsman in orange osage and extend the tang a bit so as I could use it to scrap my freesteel with or do you think it might burn the wood? Also, I would like a sheath made by your buddy...maybe a shoulder sling type would be nice...Thanks Andy.

Send me an e-mail to:

andy at fiddlebackforge dot com

Put all these details in it, and I'll make you the knife. I only recently did an extended tang for the first time, and like how it looks.

Back