My new knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMT66

Gold Member
I took delivery of 3 new knives today.
A Federal-Super, Rescuer-1M and Cliff.

The fit and finish of all three knives is perfect. Sharp as a razor out of the box. Ros Arms quality control should be commended.

Vlad's communication and customer service is outstanding! He again delivered my knives to me! He was kind enough to bring three of each of these knives, 9 total for me to choose from. All 9 were perfect and consistant in every way. I was astonished by this. Ros Arms definitely has Quality Control procedures mastered! Our American companies lack this in many cases. The leather sheaths have been upgraded to a much better leather and the sheaths fit perfect and I see no need to have custom ones made. They hang perfect and open easy with the new machined post design. They did away with those bothersome snaps that tended to rust when out packing.

If your sitting on the fence dabating on a purchase, I suggest making the buy/s and you will be very happy that you did. These are high quality working knives and they display great! I can't say enough about the overall design of these knives. Well thought out for the many different uses customers desire. If you have average to large sized hands, you will be confident with these in hand no matter what the conditions are that you are in. All three of these knives melt into my palm and feel great! I also have the Picnic model I bought a while back and it is a great camp knife. I use it in my kitchen also. It'll slice anything I put under it and does so with ease.

Thanks Vlad and thanks Ros Arms for your fine products! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back