My new pets Barky & Eickhorn

Got the picture Thing sorted
What ya all think?
1, bark river sand storm2

2, eickhorn pohl 2 made of D-2

Just scroll down .
I only just worked out how to post picturers.

Last edited:
having trouble with this pic stuff.
May have to upgrade my membership??

Get account from photobuckets and use its image code for forums. It works well. Bit more hassle. Though upgrading your membership is always good as you will support this site and community.

Your using some kind of ebay link.

It has has the link typed wrong and the ebay listing is probably deleted because auction ended.

Get account from photobuckets and use its image code for forums. It works well. Bit more hassle. Though upgrading your membership is always good as you will support this site and community.

I just paid up membership to gold. soon as it is procesed i post pictures.

Use imageshack.us

Save whatever picture you want to show. Upload it onto the website using their Browse button. Resize if you wish with the drop down toolbar. It should load then give you several different codes for the picture depending on how you want to use them. Copy the "direct image" (second code down I think) and place that code into the tags. You can also click the little mountain picture in the tool bar of the forum message window. (Find the bold button and go over)

[img}image code[/img}

Now just replace the }'s with ]'s and that's all there is too it.

That Barky is so beautiful. Congrats for having such beautiful blade :thumbup:

Simply gorgeous. Well worth the wait on the pics; congrats.

I'm gonna have to upgrade to premium membership shortly, too, since you guys are gonna be the only friends I'll have after my wife divorces me for my knife obsession.

Love that Bark River! Never seen that one before, what a beauty! :thumbup:

That Bark river is damn sexy, and the pohl force looks wicked. I like your style.

The Eickhorn should show up this week. I hope The D-2 sreel is as strong as i am told.
think it will be my new survival knife.

4.5 mm thick
10 cm long blade
G 10 scales with 1.5 mm steel liners.

Back