My New Sheath..........

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I oredered a new sheath for my MK VI from CRK a few weeks ago and thought I'd share it. It was made by the folks who make the stock sheaths currently, G. Feller Casemakers. All I can say is WOW!!! This sheath is better than the original!!! This one was made with the new ambi keeper strap. Very cool feature. Enjoy. :D

Attachments

• crk sheath2.jpg
    crk sheath2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 323
Very nice, is that something they offer as a standard/upgrade option if one was ordered directly?

Can you get it in black?

As far as I know, you can order an ambi keeper strap directly from CRK as an upgrade. You will have to remove the old strap of course. The strap screws into the brass rivet holes. They do carry the straps in black and if I remeber correctly, they cost $10.50 (?). Just call CRK and they will hook you up. :D

Thats one hell of a great looking sheath. Do you think they could make the same for the Project II? I would basically want the same thing. I am not too big of a fan of the stud retention system keeping a $300 knife in the sheath. I would much rather have an ambi keeper strap. Could you tell me how to contact G. Feller casemakers?
Thanks!!!

Nice! ;)
GFellers is Top Notch stuff!
Always like the work they do!
Thanks for sharing!
G2

When I called G. Fellers about the sheath they said that I had to go through CRK. Bridget was a big help in setting things in motion for the sheath. I would venture to guess that they can make a sheath any way you want. I paid $42.00 for this sheath. Not a bad deal in my eyes. Click here to contact them about a new sheath...........Chris Reeve Knives

Back