My new throwing toys :D

I asked a friend to make me some throwing knives after my designs.

Knives are made from carbon steel, covered with white zinc.
They have no sharp edges or points.
Very fun and safe to play with

rzuc06.jpg

rzuc12.jpg

rzuc02.jpg

rzuc05.jpg

rzuc03.jpg

Some are for no-spin, some are universal, and the long one are competition grade.

All of them, or the last ones?

The last ones look like the Flying steel knives and the little guy in the middle of the top pic looks like my model # 8 that I started making back in the 90's

Attachments

• bobby's-throwingline (2).jpg
    bobby's-throwingline (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 27
The last ones look like the Flying steel knives and the little guy in the middle of the top pic looks like my model # 8 that I started making back in the 90's

Couldn't agree more. It is hard to make a diamond shaped throwing knife that looks different. :D

I've drawn a hourglass shape - looked like Bob Karp
I've drawn a bowie knife - looked like Mike Alamo Bainton
Large Diamond head - Jeff Koch
"Gladius" shape - I couldn't list all makers.

There is only one solution

Just a straight piece of steel with a point :D Nobody made this shape before, right? :)

As long as you give the designer credit or mention the inspiration. It is common courtesy. You did say you designed them ;-) Yes, it is very hard to design any type of knife because a lot of the older designs are not around anymore, but when someone like Flying Steel is still trying to market those designs, it does not look good. The diamond head straight handle knife has been around in different variations for years.

Back