Pictures here! My new woods Combo!

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Here's one of my woods combo's for you all to enjoy!

Between the Production Kephart, Tops Tibo and H.I. 16.5" WWII, I should be able to handle most things here in Central Utah, while still being relatively light weight. ;)

woods_combo_01_resize.jpg

woods_combo_02_resize.jpg

Feel free to show off your woods combos!

You may end up wanting handle scales for the Tibo. I know I prefer mine with scales. I like the thin ones I have discrete carry, but I'm looking forward to some from my friend Simon in England. I won't be able to use the stock sheath anymore with those, but it's okay as he is sending a tooled leather sheath to go with them, and I have seen some other sheath designs they will work just fine with :)

You may end up wanting handle scales for the Tibo. I know I prefer mine with scales. I like the thin ones I have discrete carry, but I'm looking forward to some from my friend Simon in England. I won't be able to use the stock sheath anymore with those, but it's okay as he is sending a tooled leather sheath to go with them, and I have seen some other sheath designs they will work just fine with :)
I'll save up to get some scales for the Tibo. ;) The scales should work with the tooled sheaths I'm coming up for it.

I'll save up to get some scales for the Tibo. ;) The scales should work with the tooled sheaths I'm coming up for it.

Yes I know, your sheath design for it is one of the sheaths I have seen that will work fine with the other scales :) . The scales Simon makes go further forward and wrap around the forefinger. He made the handles for his, then had to make a new sheath for it. Then of course i wanted a set... :D

Yes I know, your sheath design for it is one of the sheaths I have seen that will work fine with the other scales :) . The scales Simon makes go further forward and wrap around the forefinger. He made the handles for his, then had to make a new sheath for it. Then of course i wanted a set... :D
Ahh, the other scales are different. Facebook me some pictures if you get the chance. I'd love to see them.

Since it's raining, I've been in taking pictures. Here's another woods combo:

woods_combo_03_resize.jpg

Back