My second Lonewolf

A few months ago I had J.A.Lonewolf make a knife to my drawings, and he did a great job at a great price, but there were some changes I wanted to make. So, I had him make a second one, they are similar, but not the same. I had thought about selling the one I liked least, but I like them both, so I'll keep them.
wink.gif

View

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
My PhotoPoint Site

Phil
Thats an ok knife but I agree its not my style. First get rid of the tarnished blade and make it shiney. The handle is good if you like that natural crap but you should go with some frostwood like on those kool United Cutlery knives. The blue stuff looks cheap why not try white plastic that looks like micarta imitating ivory? No one puts that fake turquiose stuff on knives but sissies. Other then that I guess the guy did an alright job on it.
wink.gif
I realize your new to this and as you get more experianced you will like better knives but for an entry level job you did ok you collecting bastid you.
Bob

Great looking knife Phil, ya got good taste in knives. Darn fine job on the pic also.

------------------
Richard
icq 61363141
Just some knife pictures
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=110070&a=4518795
UPDATED and REVISED

Thanks Rich.

JB and Bob, thanks to you both as well.
I never said I had good taste, and I never thought for a second everyone would like my knife. Next time before I order a custom knife I will check with you two first.
tongue.gif

Phil
No problem thats what I'm here for to help novice bastids such as yourself.
biggrin.gif

Bob

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 08-30-2000).]

Back