My shop visit Today!

While visiting Northwest Arkansas today I decided to visit Dan at the shop. I was able to play with all the great knives he has in store for us in the coming months. All you guys that are getting the kit knives be prepared to be blown away with the quality of these,no downgrade here just because it is a kit. I recently canceled my kit in favor of a Bushmaster. What was I thinking?:grumpy: Dan also showed me a Bushmaster blank,guys be prepared for some serious metal here. Two words,BIG and THICK. I cant wait for mine. The last knife I looked at was one of the Survivors. WOW,that thing is huge. It should stand up to anything those lucky enough to have scored one can throw at it. If you are ever in that area you should stop by or for that matter stop by any of the knifemakers shops you can as it is a real treat. Dan thanks for the time and I have to mention this. I love the kilt.:thumbup:

Great seeing you at the shop yesterday, chickenplucker...:thumbup:

Dan

I was in the area once but the timing wasn't right. I'd still like to visit some day and check out all the knives in person. Maybe even leave with a couple. :D

Back