My sister brags about her Vic Classic

I gave my brother, sisters, and BIL's Victorinox Classics for Christmas last month. Each knife had their name engraved on it. They are not really knife people but I'm working on that.

Yesterday I went to a family gathering at Mom's place and my sister was really excited saying "My knife came in real handy!". Turns out my sister went to a meeting and one of her co-workers asked if she had a nail file. My sister pulled out the yellow engraved Classic handed it to her coworker and she went on about "My brother gave it to me. It has my name engraved. It has this and that..."

A short while later her boss asked if she had scissors. She once again pulled out the Vic and started with "My brother gave it to me. It has my name engraved. It has this and that..." Her boss said, "Yeah I know, everyone already told me."

My sister said she now keeps the knife in a pencil case in her purse.

Another possible knife-nut? Only time will tell. We are a rare breed nowadays =(

-[digidude]

yam

stevekt,

That's a pretty nice story. But wait until you get her a Vic Rambler, then she'll really have bragging rights. ;)