My Spyderco Delica 4 FFG

Sorry didnt read the 24 pages of this thread haha. Damn, please dont blame me if I just absolutely do not get what the hype about this knife is... Whats wrong with the g10 model?

Sorry didnt read the 24 pages of this thread haha. Damn, please dont blame me if I just absolutely do not get what the hype about this knife is... Whats wrong with the g10 model?
Its a bit like riding motorcycles; if you dont know, I cant explain:D

Prior to getting a Delica, I wasnt sure Id like it either but then I bought one and ohhh boy, am I now a believer. You should get one before passing judgement. Maybe buy a used Delica off the exchange, if you dont want to spring for a new one. You can easily sell it for what you paid. Then you can see for yourself. I urge you to do so and report back.
If you do do...well...
One of us, one of us!:D

G10 is is offered in limited runs.

To get it (Delica) you have to get one and use it.

Last edited:
Xd9lc8R.jpg

My all time favorite

Any

Any difference in steel performance vs. Cruwear from the USA?
If you're asking if Cruwear is a better performing steel than vg10, then I'd say yes. Significantly so in almost every aspect....

I lost my FFG blue Delica while hiking. I carried it from 2010-2017. I ordered a blue and orange and have carried the orange 2017-present. I just got a GITD Delica. I am not prepared to jump down the knife rabbit hole! The Delica will do me fine.

Back