m. wohlwend

BANNED
School: Late on an essay in english, big math test coming up
shop: waiting on kydex, Friday before I get much shop time
move : waiting on loan docs and new roof on house
kids: 4H parade

I am sure I am forgetting something! :/

Serenity now,serenity now.......:)
Take it easy & remember why you're putting yourself through all the stress.

Mark, I hope things ease up for you. Perhaps some time in the shop would help sooth your worries :D

Wish I could help w/the move, but since I can't I appoint Whit as my replacement. Good luck, Whit! Bill

Mark, how did the move turn out? I sent you a few e-mails recently, let me know if you received them.

I've messaged him but not heard back which is unusual, hope everything is okay !:(

I talked to him this weekend. He's fine all moved to the new place. I don't think he has internet right now so that may be why he's not responding.

Anyone heard anything recently? Placed an order in July and was quoted 2 months, last update was Oct. 21 that it was ready for handles. It's now been over 5 months, no reply to 2 emails and a phone message. Phone number goes right to voicemail. I understand he's busy with school and moving etc., but some sort of response would be nice.

Anyone heard anything recently? Placed an order in July and was quoted 2 months, last update was Oct. 21 that it was ready for handles. It's now been over 5 months, no reply to 2 emails and a phone message. Phone number goes right to voicemail. I understand he's busy with school and moving etc., but some sort of response would be nice.

He contacted me the other day. He's lost his phone and has only just got connected back up with the comp, I'm sure he'll be in touch soon !

He contacted me the other day. He's lost his phone and has only just got connected back up with the comp, I'm sure he'll be in touch soon !

Thanks for the info pit, just wanted a bit of an update, I appreciate it.

I ordered and paid for a bushcrafter in late September that was ready except for the kydex sheath. As the time passed I became very worried, especially since my queries via e-mail went unanswered and he hadn't posted on this forum for a while. I did receive it earlier this week though, so it appears that he is slowly catching up with the backlog.
Mind you in my case part of the delay wasn't Mark's fault - it was mailed on the 16 Nov so the Postal system contributed to the delay. I agree though, the lack of communication was unsettling. Even a short status post on this sub-forum by him or via another member would have helped. Hopefully he will get back up to speed soon.

Update: Got this email from him yesterday.
Got limited internet running. Yep. It's a bit of a trainwreck over there. Testing equipment in the new shop. Almost finished a booshway today. Thanks for the heads up! Mark
PS. Cell is working again. Hopefully things will be back to "normal" around feb 1. Mark

Back