My Trio came in, and I am very pleased. Thanks Andy!

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
Here are some initial pics.

Hope you like em as much as I do.

Your packaging is a classy touch Andy.
Fiddleback003.jpg

Dang flash

Fiddleback005.jpg

the "Trio" outside

Fiddleback008.jpg

Bocote Lady
Fiddleback009.jpg

Fiddleback013.jpg

Lady in Lace
Fiddleback010.jpg

Fiddleback015.jpg

Fiddleback016.jpg

Woodsman with Curly Maple over Wenge
Fiddleback011.jpg

Fiddleback012.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback014.jpg

Fiddleback020.jpg

Fiddleback019.jpg

Check out the tapered tang on the bocote lady on the bottom

Fiddleback018.jpg

Damn. Those are fantastic pics!!! Can't wait to see more of your pics!

Those look sweet

which one feels the best??

First impression, Id say, the Ladys with a slight edge to the tapered Bocote for feel, and the lace for perfectly matched slabs.:)

Not that there is anything wrong with the woodsman. I may prefer the looks of its handle. Its just the size of the Lady is near perfect.

THe Woodsman is more substantle, and more versatile. It has a neutral blade that you can slide back on the handle to have a heavy feel for small chopping.

THe Lady has more weight in the handle which gives the user better control IMO for more intricate task.

Very nice all around. Hope to get a chance to use em soon:)

Last edited:
That is an incredible trio, nice score! The Bocote is stunning and I'm a sucker for a tapered tang. I've got a Bushcrafter in Curly Maple over Wenge, so obviously I'm a fan of that as well.

That is an incredible trio, nice score! The Bocote is stunning and I'm a sucker for a tapered tang. I've got a Bushcrafter in Curly Maple over Wenge, so obviously I'm a fan of that as well.

thanks man:thumbup:

The Woodsman will sneak up on you. Its a wierd knife purpose wise, but its really usable because its so fast and nimble for its size.

Thanks...:eek:

Hem. Pardon ... I'm still trying this new idiom out:

"Don't be hatin' on my Woodsman!"

There. I think.:)

Those look great! I want to see them dirty. :D

The Woodsman will sneak up on you. Its a wierd knife purpose wise, but its really usable because its so fast and nimble for its size.

I think that's the best description of the woodsman that I've heard thus far. :thumbup:

That Curly Maple over Wenge has got to be one of the best combinations out there! Those are all amazing pieces:thumbup:

Great set of knives. My woodsman is getting well used. Love the handle combo on yours.

thanks Guys for all the positive feedback.:)

HOpe all the Fathers out there had a great weekend! I did:)

THanks again Andy!

Last edited:
Back