My very first Busse

Finally gave in and bought my first Busse. As much as I would have liked to order directly from Busse i couldn’t endure the wait and I ordered from arizonacustomknives.com. I decided to go with the forsaken Gemini and impressed so far. I think the blade could have came a little sharper but easy fix.I decided on the desert sage coated blade and black/tan G10 scales.
dateposted-public
dateposted-public

Congrats! That's an awesome knife and I'm sure will lead to more Bussekins in the future! Welcome to the madness! :D

P.S. my condolences to your wallet :oops:o_O:p
Yeah I think the wallet part has been the biggest hurdle before jumping into the madness. I was already tempted to get in on last nights Cupidganza but my wallet wasn’t having it lol

Congrats !!!! And welcome :)
Very nice choice to start with !!!!
I like the color combo, looks sharp

I’ve been at this Busse game since 2013. Not as lengthy as some on here. But long enough to know the near unholy lure of the Steel, Micarta, G10, and Res C that flies unabated from the depths of Waseon.

Since you have now tasted the sweet nectar of your first Bussekin, any warning now would be wasted words. Good luck, young man. Occasionally remember your once innocent self.

Last edited:
While I wish you had picked the one that I am selling, I’m glad you got the one you wanted.

Back