My very own forum finally!

Thanks for the kind words folks. It has been an interesting journey to say the least. I am excited to walk the road ahead.

Awesome! Mtnfolk Mike showed me pics of a San Jose get-together y'all did a while back involving much chopping. Your blades have some intriguing lines! Congrats on your own subforum and I'm looking forward to checking it out. :thumbup:

right on Ban.. very cool man.. congrats on your own forum...:thumbup: you have been making some sweet knives lately...:eek:

we need to try and organize another get-together soon.. it's been a while..:)

Mike,

The word is out that we may have another informal get together this coming week or the next. Tiny is coming back for 2 weeks and we plan on doing some shooting and of course hanging out chopping shit up at the shop. He still needs to finish up his knife.

This will be the perfect time to try out the Tigress. I want to put it through some serious testing before deciding to make more. I can hear the 2X4s and water bottles shivering in fear already. :D:thumbup:

I can't wait to see what wonderfully sharp things come out of here. Good to see you still at it brutha. :)

Mike,

The word is out that we may have another informal get together this coming week or the next. Tiny is coming back for 2 weeks and we plan on doing some shooting and of course hanging out chopping shit up at the shop. He still needs to finish up his knife.

This will be the perfect time to try out the Tigress. I want to put it through some serious testing before deciding to make more. I can hear the 2X4s and water bottles shivering in fear already. :D:thumbup:

right on Ban.. keep me posted man.. i'm down...:thumbup:

Congrats Ban! :thumbup:

I'm a little closer to San Jose and have a few more chopping toys now...so the next time you guys have another chopfest, I'd love to hang out again :thumbup:

Congrats Ban! :thumbup:

I'm a little closer to San Jose and have a few more chopping toys now...so the next time you guys have another chopfest, I'd love to hang out again :thumbup:

Sounds good. I will keep you guys posted. I am thinking either a weeknight like wed, thur, fri 7pm till whenever. Or we can do it on a sunday around noon time. Saturdays are no good because my dad's shop is open and I don't want to scare away customers.

Finally! Congrats on the new forum. Your work is amazing, so this is long over due.

Dood, this is outstanding!! Congrats and good luck. This is great now I have another place I can talk smack!:D

Dood, this is outstanding!! Congrats and good luck. This is great now I have another place I can talk smack!:D

Tiny!! Welcome back home (temporarily). So you guys decide what day to meet up? I'm feeling good and think I can take on your chopping record. :cool:

nice to see you Tiny..

Tiny!! Welcome back home (temporarily). So you guys decide what day to meet up? I'm feeling good and think I can take on your chopping record. :cool:

keep me posted guys... i'm looking forward to getting together.. i just need a few days notice, if possible...:thumbup:

Back