My Zero Tolerance Natural Outlaw has arrived!

nick681

Gold Member
The BTOJ dropped off my Zero TOlerance Natural Outlaw and First Position Kydex sheath today, and just in time for my birthday.:D :D
With the tan Micarta handles and the "bead blast" finish (thanks Jerry!), this knife is truly a thing of beauty.

The Zero Tolerance is definitly lighter and prettier than it's older brother. I am going to wait until my first field problem at Fort Hood until I decide whether or not to use the ZT. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

My hat's off to Jerry and the Gang in Wauseon.

Yours in Nuclear Satisfaction,

Nick

I can't see the pix. I missed out on the ZT series, so I really need to see a pic ;). Happy Birthday!
Matthew

Let's try this. I'm still getting the hang of this picture posting thing.

Sorry no pink knive here:p

Attachments

• ztno.jpg
    ztno.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 204
Very nice knife! I am not sure about the pink knives, my sig came from the Pink Floyd song "Have a Cigar." I am trying to think of something witty to respond with but I am drawing a blank, probably because I am listening to Pink Floyd right now ;)
Matthew

Thanks guys. :)

Heres another pic.

Attachments

• nono.jpg
    nono.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 368
Originally posted by nick681
I am going to wait until my first field problem at Fort Hood until I decide whether or not to use the ZT. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.
Well Nick, if you feel the ZT is too pretty to abuse, send it my way for a couple of months and I'll gladly give it some marring so you won't feel quite so protective of its shiny newness when you get it back. :D Remember, the harder you beat your Busse the happier it makes the little beast and the sooner it'll achieve that venerable "I'm a battle-proven old soldier who has earned his scars" appearance.

Yours in facilitating nuclearly honest beat-up knives,
Greg

p.s. That is indeed a very charismatic pair of Busses you've got there to hang on your duty belt. Use 'em hard. Thanks for posting the pix.

Back