Mystery Ranch Vs. Magforce Backpack?

Hello!

I am buying a tactical backpack for the first time in life. Though it was tough to shortlist some options but finally I shortlisted Mystery Ranch and Magforce tactical backpacks. I love the Mystery Ranch's Overload because it can carry the weapon but unfortunately, its price is very high.

My second option is this tactical backpack of Magforce http://www.magforceus.com/all/magforce-origin-pack-tactical-backpack.html but as it's my first-time purchase that's why I am not sure its pros and cons. Some of my friends are also suggesting me to go with Rush72 of 5.11. I also like it's built but I am not sure about stitching and straps quality.

So, it would be great if your suggestion of any tactical backpack with reasonable price. My budget is not more than $200. You can also recommend other than these two backpacks.

Waiting for your suggestions.

That Magforce looks like a direct clone of the Maxpedition Falcon II (for more money!:eek:). That being said, I have a Maxpedition Falcon II that's at least 5 years old and has been FULLY loaded (at least 30 pounds) the whole time...I can't find a single problem with it:cool::D.

Screenshot_20200110-013021_Gallery~2.jpg

That Magforce looks like a direct clone of the Maxpedition Falcon II (for more money!:eek:). That being said, I have a Maxpedition Falcon II that's at least 5 years old and has been fully loaded (at least 30 pounds) the whole time...I can't find a single problem with it:cool::D.

At which price you got your Falcon backpack? Isn't it $184 for 23L? I also like Falcon but only have some concerns about stitching :/

At which price you got your Falcon backpack? Isn't it $184 for 23L? I also like Falcon but only have some concerns about stitching :/
If I remember right it was around $125 for my foilage green on the big river site. Added a pic of mine to my first post:) Trust me, if stitches were going to pull it would have happened by now...especially since I never use both straps;)

Edit-there's black ones in the mentioned site for under $100 right now

Wow! Your one doesn't look like a 5 years old one. It looks like a new backpack. But which site you mentioned to get at $100?

Wow! Your one doesn't look like a 5 years old one. It looks like a new backpack. But which site you mentioned to get at $100?
The big river site, that one that has everything from A to Z;)

Back