Name change. Hello all

Hey guys. I just got a new phone so while setting things up I thought I would finally do a name change. It's long over do but when everyone knows one name it's hard to decide if a new name is a good idea. I'm going to be upgrading my membership as well and want my real name on it. I have been using the handle Skillgannon that I have had a account for for years. Many forums back then discouraged real names so I used the character name from David Gemmel books. Waylander the crossbow assassin fir the bow making forums and Skillgannon with the swords of day and night for the blade forums.:D. I have great taste in books.

After 2 years and a few thousand dollars in belts and steel I'm thinking about maybe selling a few knives and want to have my real name out there. For what its worth Its Stormie Wutzke but I prefer Storm. I'm thinking about stamping my knives as Storm W since I hate explaining how to pronounce my last name. For what's its worth my dad says "What-ski". I have had a funny moment while returning ski rentals soooo.... I'm pretty sure my mom was a hippy to get this name though I did grow up near Salim and JT and names like this were pretty common. Now I live in Nyack NY about 25miles north of NYC.

Great I can barely remember who is who when their user names stay the same. :p

You'e lucky that it's a memorable name because I agree about using real names on blades. Stands out better than John anyway
Good luck with everything

You might consider putting your former name in your signature line. That way those who know you as Skillgannon will make the connection.

So did you create a second account instead of requesting a name change?

Hey guys. I just got a new phone so while setting things up I thought I would finally do a name change. It's long over do but when everyone knows one name it's hard to decide if a new name is a good idea. I'm going to be upgrading my membership as well and want my real name on it. I have been using the handle Skillgannon that I have had a account for for years. Many forums back then discouraged real names so I used the character name from David Gemmel books. Waylander the crossbow assassin fir the bow making forums and Skillgannon with the swords of day and night for the blade forums.:D. I have great taste in books.

After 2 years and a few thousand dollars in belts and steel I'm thinking about maybe selling a few knives and want to have my real name out there. For what its worth Its Stormie Wutzke but I prefer Storm. I'm thinking about stamping my knives as Storm W since I hate explaining how to pronounce my last name. For what's its worth my dad says "What-ski". I have had a funny moment while returning ski rentals soooo.... I'm pretty sure my mom was a hippy to get this name though I did grow up near Salim and JT and names like this were pretty common. Now I live in Nyack NY about 25miles north of NYC.

Users are only allowed one account. Which account do you want closed?

if you do a name change on your old account, you will retain your post count and any feedbacks or private messages.

Back