Name change rip off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made my day 10000% better, I always have to smile when dealing with entitled people like this. My usual response is "Eureka. I found the problem!" followed by "it's somewhere between your keyboard and your chair." and then I go home for the day.

Even without reading the instructions in the FAQs that time frame is pretty darn clear that it won't happen in minutes.

Spark Spark would it be possible to include or link to the instructions that are located n the FAQs on the page where you pay? The payment page gives you the timeframe but nothing else and it's not uncommon for folks to be a bit lost on how to proceed.

https://bladeforums.com/threads/nee...id-memberships-faqs-more.494370/#post-4846488

Edited that post

This made my day 10000% better, I always have to smile when dealing with entitled people like this. My usual response is "Eureka. I found the problem!" followed by "it's somewhere between your keyboard and your chair." and then I go home for the day.

Ah yes, the age old PEBKAC error LOL

He was constantly polluting gkd anyway. Guess we know why now (idiocy). Good riddance.

Nope but it’s an old username I’d used; two days later my stalker foe decided to rear his ugly head again.

What did you do to him to garner "stalking" you for a decade? o_O

Well, that was fun. I guess us morons who read the rules and got our username changed very timely and courteously (considering what was clearly printed in the procedure you are instructed to follow) must just be dumb as a bucket of rocks :eek::cool:

I’ll see where I get to with PayPal. I followed the instructions to the letter, paid $10, nothing happened. And that was a few hours ago. That’s $10 for nothing. That’s a rip off.

Did you try holding your breath? Stomping your feet? Maybe throwing your self on the ground and kicking and screaming????

I know last time my mom did not get me my hot pocket and Mnt. Dew right when I told her I wanted it, I threw a remote and shattered the TV! That'll show her next time. I want my hot pocket and sippy cup full of Dew when I say so....not 4 minutes after I scream "I'm hungry mom!!!"

I think you need to throw a baby fit to get your way!!!

I did the name change thing not long after joining.
Saw the $10 charge, thought "Why? It's just a name change."
Then thought - Yeah, nah, charge 'em 10 bucks to prevent endless wallies wanting random name changes on a large site like this.
Paid the $10.
Waited a couple of days... done.
It all happened exactly as was stated.

Honestly OP, I hope you can objectively review your stance in light of the input posted in this thread. BF is indeed an excellent 'site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back