Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Good choice. I've had Green Canvas but its a very light shade, I thought it would be darker.
Mineral oil or just oil from your hands will darken it up. I really love the green canvas and I love the grippiness (is that a word?) of micarta over G10 but I was extremely close to pulling the trigger on black and tan G10 to match my BATAC but I know the pattern will be very different and all the new Busses I've ordered (this is the third) had green canvas on one.

IN!
I'm boring.... got BIG DC with maroon micarta. Almost went green. But I just can't seem to get away from maroon. Maroon on any bare blade, and favor green canvas on black for coated. So, maroon it was.
I can't abide by the wide variation that I've seen on black canvas. Some of it looks fantastic, some of it.... not so much. Just my opinion.
I went for double cut black, and double cut maroon. Been wanting to try the Maroon. I hope it is dark enough.

I went for double cut black, and double cut maroon. Been wanting to try the Maroon. I hope it is dark enough.
Like I said above, just rub some mineral oil on the material if it's too light. A lot of guys also will dye them but maroon canvas is like fine wine, it gets better with age. I really like the look of the maroon on the DC blades.

Like I said above, just rub some mineral oil on the material if it's too light. A lot of guys also will dye them but maroon canvas is like fine wine, it gets better with age. I really like the look of the maroon on the DC blades.
Yes. The Maroon Canvas on my HOG Gemini is like a black cherry almost. I love it. Maroon looks so good on Competition and Satin both as well imo.

Maroon and DC for me. I swore I wasn't going to buy any more after the hog badger but I can't resist !

There goes my tax return. Looking forward to this one. Im partial to belt knives in the 4”-5” range.

Yes. The Maroon Canvas on my HOG Gemini is like a black cherry almost. I love it. Maroon looks so good on Competition and Satin both as well imo.
I had maroon on the Forsaken Gemini that I called oxblood it was so dark and it's stayed that way. I also dyed some green that came out REALLY green and again, even with use has stayed nice and green. Went with black canvas on this one with the pretty logo :)

I wonder if these will sent out as quickly as the Nfno’s? I got a shipping notice for those in literally “2 weeks”.

Yeah I went down in flames myself :-( lol !!!!!!! Who was I kidding I love the BAe2 (I have a few) so this was a no brainer !!! Lol

Kind of hard to resist a satin badger attack for $350, and the nano handles are some of the best Busse grips ever - in badger size especially. I didnt want one, now Im wondering if I dont want one or two. Definitely a nuked handshaped canvas, but the satin is very hard to pass up.

I am in on this one as well. Can't resist an old school BA with a full flat grind.

Seconds, thirds, a few of the same model - what a bunch of hogs! ;):D

Yeah I went down in flames myself :-( lol !!!!!!! Who was I kidding I love the BAe2 (I have a few) so this was a no brainer !!! Lol
When the NFBA arrives, I would love to know how you think it compares to the BAe2, especially how the handles feel.

Back