1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 28, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Now that is a mouth full! ;)
    This beauty just landed in my shop for some fancy pants and I wanted to let yall know that I will be making more!

Pics of the knife coming soon, as soon as I can sit still long enough. :p

2. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Interested to see what you make. It's such a nice blade! It deserves some nice pants.

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you! And yes! Its going to be like the FMV8, such a classy blade! Here's those pics
    [​IMG]
    Next to my FSH original
    [​IMG]
    Next to my SHe original
    [​IMG]
    and next to my SHSH INFI
    [​IMG]

bikerector likes this.
  4. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    Curious, now that you have that knife in your possession, I'm safe to assume that you will have a copy of it's size and all that indefinitely? Because I would like to order one soon from you.

5. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Yes, I will be recording the critical measurements and making good patterns.

One thing I will not be able to do after the knife is gone is a molded pouch

6. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    Not a worry. I'm not interested in molded leather. I'm more interested in other styles, especially the one I described in your exotic leather post.

I'm glad to know that you're able to make more sheath for this knife as that is the one I want to pamper soon, hopefully this year depending on funds.