• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Navigator, how I love thee.

Well,

I was looking for a knife to fill that "Doesn't scare 'em role", first I looked at the Buck 503 and played with all kind of knifes at my store that I usually ignore.

Until I came upon the Navigator.

It is mine.

Ergonomic

Very small, but very useable.

Great for cutting tape on boxes.

Ladies say "Cute"

Guys hardly notice.

PERFECT

I think it is the ideal "minimum useful folder". Par excellence

------------------
Marion David Poff aka Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com If I fail to check back with this thread and you want some info, email me.

My site is at: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/1770 Including my review of the Kasper AFCK, thougths on the AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper.

"We will either find a way, or make one." Hannibal, 210 B.C.

Hey MDP.Tell me some more about your new knife.Who makes it ?Haven't seen you post for a while.You been on vacation?
troy

Sounds like he has the Spyderco Navigator...

------------------
I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some
moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!

I have been looking at this one too. If I can find a plain edge that I can handle somewhere. I'll have to keep my eyes open in my travels.

MNH

Back