NCCA Show - August 13th in Marlboro, Massachusetts!

Bfm
Plenty of production knives from low to high end. Some tables are just production. Pete Stebbins of AtlanticBladesmith has plenty of quality production and plenty of customs. His table is always hopping.
Bob

Yup, Pete is a good guy. He put up with me playing with all the fun knives
smile.gif
. At the NCCA shows (at least the ones I've been to
smile.gif
), you can find everything from the cheap rip-offs to the good production knives, to the customs by makers who are at the show, to regular old customs, to the $2500 Michael Walker prototype I wished I had enough money for. I just love knife shows.

--JB

------------------
e_utopia@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by e_utopia (edited 08-18-2000).]

So, does anybody know if/when there's going to be a knife show up here in NH? There's a couple gun shows each year in Manchester and Concord, but from the sound of it, its just not the same.

Hi Joel, I've been to one of the gun shows in Rockingham last summer - there were some knives, but mainly production pieces, and customs that were way over priced.

It really depends on what you like. Atlantic Bladesmith and Skylands are at the NCCA shows : they carry plenty of the production knives, and some cool customs as well.
smile.gif

The 'BEST' show in the area is the one in NYC in the Spring from what a lot of the other custom buyers say. The NYC in Nov. has more production companies supposely.

Try to make the NCCA in December - its not big, but its a good group of people.
smile.gif

Look forward to meeting more of you knife nuts at the local shows if you can make it.

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Anyone who is interested can join NCCA its $15 for the year and that gets you their newsletters and into all the shows free.A good club to support, actual the only club in our area.
Bob

Strider, can you sign up at the show and/or how does one get in touch to sign up?

Thanks

You can sign up right at the door as you walk in, and then they mail you your membership card in a couple of weeks.
smile.gif

If you want to send an e-mail to some one, or call to join the NCCA, send me an e-mail, and I can supply you with the information.

Ooops, I'm not Bob, but I knew the answer.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Ray your one of those stick your nose into things bastid "huh" Glad you said that cause I only renew my dues when I feel real guilty about sneaking into the shows with an expired card.
Bob

Hey Bob, it that how you save up for those high end customs ya cheap bastid! :p LOL...its BF chat in the community center.
wink.gif

One of these days Bob, our paths will collide, I mean cross :/
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Back