Neck knife

The Magician

Illusionist
Hello! The knife is A Luke Freeouf custom. It is hand forged out of 1095 steel. Here is the Stats: Blade is 3"long.1.25" wide at it's widest point. It is A short modified drop point design. The handle is 4" long and Paracord wrapped at my request.It has A downward bed that makes it fit well in your hand. No guard,but A finger rest that keeps your hand off the blade. The knife came in A grey kydex sheath.(black is also available).It was equiped with A paracord lanyard for neck carry.The sheath was well made and holds the knife very tight. Just the way I like it. The knife is very light and comfortable to carry. I conceals exceptionally well and is very handy for utility work.It has become my daily carry knife. To sum it up I really,really like this thing! I give Luke Freeouf my highest reccomendation. If you need A knife he will hand forge you one with A custom Kydex home for about what you would pay for A decent production model. Contact him at cyclebiker@hotmail.com You will be glad you did!

------------------
AKTI# A000991
I'm living on the edge!

Back