NECKA Member suffers heart attack

46 year old Paul Sabin suffered a heart attack this past Thursday. He is doing well and must go for tests and scope. Say a little pray for him for a quick recovery. He just got his shop setup for knife making just 3 weeks ago getting in a grinder and mill. :(

That's a tough break. Maybe this is a wake up call for him and his doctors, and they'll get him back up to speed shortly. I wish him the very best, looks like he has some good friends to rely on up there in your part of the country.

Hey Guys.....I just talked to Paul, he is doing fine...Seems to be in Great Spirits too........... :)

Hang in there Paul, may you have a speedy and full recovery. You're in my prayers.
Ed

a wake up call is right ,
the alternative is not a good one and many don't get that 2nd chance at it.. so he's a luck man...
I wish him the best..and a full and healthy recovery..

Paul, Hang in there and I wish you the best! I had one of my own almost 4 years ago now. Got a quaddrupple by pass and was home in week and half. Do what the doctors tell you to do although its easier said than done, thats forsure.

Paul, you're in our prayers, hoping you have a speedy and full recovery.

Larry T

Member of NECKA & NCCA

You can never tell Paul doesn't drink or smoke and was a martial art instructor till he hurt his back.

wishing you the best, Paul

IG - did they say what caused it, then?

He is back to his normal activities. He was here Monday and Tuesday keeping Ray and myself company.

Back