Necker Model One's

Mark Williams

Got these back from Robert of Survival Sheath Systems. Never played with kydex , but looks like a Great job to me.

Now they just need final finishing and some good homes :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wide.jpg
    wide.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
How about more details on the steel, wood, how they are attached, grinds, dimensions, etc. That is an interesting design...nothing typical to see here.

How about more details on the steel, wood, how they are attached, grinds, dimensions, etc. That is an interesting design...nothing typical to see here.

That would be helpful :)

I made one of these 5 years ago from a scrap of damascus steel and have had a bunch of requests for one, so it was fun to finally get them done.

The neckers are O-1 steel flat ground with .250 stock. OAL is a tad under 6" with a 2" blade. Hard to tell from my crappy pics , but the riccasso is rounded. Used zebrawood and Honduran rosewood on this batch.

I'd rather not give up the design on how they are attached just yet. I want to get one x-rayed and then I'll post a picture......Maybe :D.

These are neat knives. Considering the flatness of the handle, they fit the hand very comfortably. Slick design, Mark and Deb! We use ours for something or other every day as our household utility knife. Gets quite sharp and holds a nice edge. :thumbup:

Thanks Mike

Glad ya'll like it.

I.G.
I'm pretty much just designer and supervisor. The shop elves do all the work ;)

Very cool.
You never cease to amaze me.

Back