1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neckr / Neckr Jr Sheath Compatibility

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by Warrior108, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Rather than just ping Bud for this, I thought I'd open these questions up for anyone's input ..

What Fiddleback, OKT or Surls knifes might work in a Neckr sheath?

What Fiddleback, OKT or Surls knifes might work in a Neckr Jr sheath?

Thanks
    Jerry

2. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Hey Jerry,

The Neckr is about a 1/4" shorter than the HB, and 1/4" longer than the Esqiure. It's closest to the Sylverfalcen in OAL, the Neckr being about 1/8" longer, but the Sylverfalcen blade is too wide.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Neckr sheath will fit an Esqiure as a deep seat, but it's a little too wide.
    [​IMG]

The Esqiure in a Esqiure sheath
    [​IMG]

It's too short for a Hiking Buddy
    [​IMG]

The Neckr is about 1/8" longer than a Sylverfalcen, but it doesn't fit in the sheath. Maybe a Ambi Neckr sheath would work.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  3. gusbuster

Aug 30, 2011
    The Neckr Jr is about the same size as a Runt, but the sheaths aren't really interchangeable.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

paulhilborn likes this.
  4. gusbuster

Aug 30, 2011
    I don't have a comparable OKT or Surls, but it fits a Fletcher 24/7 pretty good![emoji106]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

paulhilborn likes this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Wow Gus!!!!! Thanks!

This is a lot more than I expected and then some. I've been eyeing the 24/7 and wasn't sure about its size but all of these different pictures really help a bunch.

My only unanswered question is whether an OKT EDU might work but I'll have to get out the HB, EDU, Esquire, Runt and Sylvrfalcen to get a better feel for comparisons.

6. gusbuster

Aug 30, 2011
    No problem Jerry! I have an older EDU, I'll have to look for it, but I don't think it's going to fit in there bro. The Sylverfalcen and WA Surls Short Muk do fit in Gallardo knives ISP he offered a while ago. I can post some pics of that later.